Content Inc., Second Edition: Start a Content-First Business, Build a Massive Audience and Become Radically Successful (with Little to No Money) (2ND ed.)
Joe Pullizi (Author)
Step by Step Guide for Content Creators, for finding your audience, you unique persepective, and monetizing your audience into a business.
From one of today's leading experts in content marketing, Content Inc. is the go-to guide to building a solid small business by establishing a loyal audience before you sell products or services.
In these pages, Joe Pulizzi provides a lower-risk, more effective way to create a path to success by re-engineering the process that so often leads to failure: You'll learn how to develop valuable content, build an audience around that content―and then create a product for that audience. Content Inc. walks you through the entire process, showing how to:
- Choose a marketable content topic
- Figure out where little or no competition exists
- Choose your top channel for disseminating content
- Build long-term customer loyalty
- Monetize your product or service
- Expand your content into multiple channels
- Sell your content asset or scale it into a large enterprise
This updated edition includes new and enhanced coverage of platforms like TikTok, SnapChat, and Instagram, a new section about the exit strategy for the model, more practical how-tos, and current examples of companies that have successfully implemented these strategies.
Publish Date May 24, 2021
Physical Info: 1.5" H x 9.1" L x 5.9" W (1.3 lbs) 368 pages